Article submission rules
Authors should submit the following material to the editorial office:
The manuscript of the article should be signed by all authors of the manuscript.
- The printout shall represent the hard copy of the article file;
- Soft copy of the article (CD or DVD), formatted in in accordance with the Manuscript guideline. By prior agreement with the editorial board submission by email is acceptable;
- the manuscript of the article should be no less than 6 pages, the review article can have up to 20 pages;
- Separate file for each figure and each table in the format of the editors they have been made (submission Manuscript guideline by email is possible by prior agreement as well). Availability of the figure in a soft copy of the article shall not acquit of its submission as a separate file;
- Title elements in English (1 copy);
- Author credentials and their soft copy (both in Russian and in English) (1 copy);
- Department references for publishing (the intended section shall be specified) (1 copy);
- Cover letter (1 copy).
- The manuscript cannot be published in case it does not comply with the requirements to manuscript and material submitted therewith.
The process of work with a manuscript in the editorial office: