Information for Authors
The page is under construction
The manuscripts formatted in accordance with the Manuscript formatting guide are accepted for consideration only.
The editors shall prepare for publication and then publish the material submitted by the Author. The copyright for particular article shall belong to the Author. The Author shall submit and the Editor shall accept the copyright material on the basis the Public offer agreement and Publication ethics principles.
Names and emails introduced on the website of the Journal shall be used exclusively for the goals and objectives specified by the Journal and shall never be used for any other purposes or given to other persons and organizations.
Peer review process
- All copyright material submitted for publication in the Journal shall undergo scientific reviewing. The reviewing is arranged by the Journal Editors.
- Reviewing shall be performed by highly qualified scientists and experts with deep professional knowledge and experience in the particular area.
- The terms of reviewing in each particular case shall be defined by the Editorial Council (the Editorial Council members in charge of relevant subject) for the utmost prompt publication of the articles.
- Reviewers shall be informed that the submitted manuscripts are the authors’ private property and highly confidential information.
- Reviewing shall be carried out in confidence. The review is sensitive information and provided to the author of the manuscript at his written request without reviewer’s signature, name, position and place of work.
- Unsealing shall be possible only in case the reviewer declares uncertainty or falsification of the information in the manuscript.
- In case the manuscript review contains suggestion to make corrections, it shall be sent back to the author for refining.
- In case the author disagrees with reviewer’s opinion, he shall have a right to provide a well-reasoned reply to the journal editorial office. The editorial council can appoint another reviewer.
- The decision on the article publication expediency after the reviewing shall be made by the editorial council.
- The Editors shall inform the author about the decision upon his request. The author of rejected manuscript shall receive reasoned refusal upon his request.
- Authors shall have a right to submit together with copyright material a review of an independent expert. The editors shall reserve the right to take into account the submitted review or appoint scientific reviewing according to the standard procedure.
- Non-reviewable articles shall be the following:
- articles written by members of the State Academies if Sciences;
- articles recommended for publication, i.e. scientific reports listened to at congresses, conferences, etc.;
- informative, promotional, image-building articles, reports and announcements.
The authors also can see the article criteria on which reviewers should evaluate a manuscript. (Requirements for the review content).
Disclosure Policy and Conflicts of Interests
Unpublished data obtained from the submitted manuscripts shall not be used in private research without the written consent of the Author.
Information or ideas obtained in the process of reviewing and potentially beneficial shall be kept confidential and shall not be used for personal gain.
Reviewers shall not take part in consideration of manuscripts in case of conflicts of interests arising from competitive, joint and other actions and relationship with any of the Authors.